13. Use of Club Resources
- All resources under control of the Club are to be used in accordance with the aims of the Club.
- The President and Vice-President are jointly responsible for the proper use of all Club resources, except as otherwise specified by the Executive or this Constitution.
- The Systems Administrator is responsible for the proper use of all administrative access to Club computing resources.
- The Executive, via the Systems Administrator and the Systems Committee, are responsible for the proper use of all Club computing resources.
- Permission to use a resource is automatically granted to someone responsible for that resource, and optionally as determined by those responsible for a resource. Granting permission to someone to use a resource does not make that person responsible for the proper use of the resource, although the user is, of course, responsible to the person granting permission.