- The Programme Committee shall be a standing committee chaired by the Vice-President.
- The Vice-President shall appoint and remove members to and from the Programme Committee as needed.
- The Programme Committee shall plan and arrange the events of the Club.
- The Programme committee shall be responsible to the Executive Council and to the Vice-President.
- The Systems Committee will be a standing committee, chaired by the Systems Administrator.
- The Systems Administrator shall appoint and remove members to and from the Systems Committee.
- Members should only be appointed to the Systems Committee if they show interest and some existing ability in systems administration.
- Members should only be removed from the Systems Committee with cause, or when they no longer show interest in systems administration.
- The Systems Committee will collectively, under the leadership of the Systems Administrator,
- operate any and all equipment in the possession of the Club.
- maintain and upgrade the software on equipment that is operated by the Club.
- facilitate the use of equipment that is operated by the Club.
- Members of the Systems Committee shall have root access to the machines operated by the Club.
- The President, with approval of the executive council, may appoint such special committees as are deemed necessary.