- A regular meeting of the Club shall be held each term. This meeting shall be called by the CRO and shall be the election meeting for that term.
- Special meetings may be called at any time deemed necessary by the Executive Council, by the Faculty Advisor, or by any ten (10) members.
- All members shall be notified at least two days prior to a forthcoming meeting of the meeting and of the business to be considered at that meeting. A message to the members' mailing list will be considered sufficient notification, though other forms of notification are also encouraged.
- The Club shall hold meetings only in places that are open to all members of the Club.
- The Club membership cannot act except at a general meeting.
- A quorum necessary for the conduct of business is defined as fifteen (15) full members or 2/3 of the full membership, whichever is smaller. If an election meeting lacks quorum, then the inquorate meeting can set a date and time for the elections, and can choose to either run the new elections with the same nominations or with a new nomination period (which does not need to meet the usual minimum requirement).
- A motion to remove an officer, or to call new elections (except at an election meeting), requires a 2/3 vote and at least a week's notice. Any other motion requires a majority vote.
- If a motion is defeated, it cannot be brought again for sixty (60) days.