- The University of Waterloo Computer Science Club whose office is located in room 3036/3037 of Mathematics and Computer Building (UW campus), telephone number (519) 888-4657 x3870.
- The network of computer hardware and peripherals owned by, rented to, on loan to, or otherwise under the control of the CSC.
- The Math Faculty Computing Facility at the University of Waterloo.
- Computer, terminal or other piece of hardware.
- Non-CSC machines include MFCF's xterms and printers.
- An appointed body responsible for the operation of the CSC network and the software that runs on it. A complete description is available in the CSC Constitution.
- The percentage of bytes per unit of time that can be handled by the network(s) in question. These networks include the University of Waterloo on-campus network and the Internet.
- Resources the CSC considers limited include
- Public temporary disk space
- Swap space
- Other commonly held disk space (which may include the home file system)
- CPU time
- TTYs and pseudo-TTYs
- Network bandwidth