PhD student interested in Math, CS, and Physics at the University of Toronto.
dburbani at uwaterloo dot ca
- Sets of Special Subvarieties of Bounded Degree. (Mathematics)
- On the Transcendence of Period Images. (Mathematics)
- Absolute Hodge and l-adic Monodromy. (Mathematics)
- On the Fields of Definition of Hodge Loci, joint work with Bruno Klingler and Ania Otwinowska. (Mathematics)
- New Techniques for SIDH-based NIKE, joint work with David Jao, Journal of Mathematical Cryptology, presented at MathCrypt 2018. (Cryptography)
- SoK: The SIDH Problem Landscape, joint work with David Jao, presented at ASIAPKC 2018. (Cryptography)
- Simulations of Microscopic Propulsion of Soft Elastic Bodies, joint work with Shikhar Mani Dwivedi and Colin Denniston, published in EPJ E-Soft Matter & Biological Physics. (Fluid Dynamics)
- Efficient Compression of SIDH Public Keys, joint work with Craig Costello, David Jao, Patrick Longa, Michael Naehrig, and Joost Renes, presented at Eurocrypt 2017. (Cryptography)
- Explicit Rational Group Law on Hyperelliptic Jacobians of any Genus. Masters Thesis. (Mathematics)
New paper, "Absolute Hodge and Exceptional Intersections" in preparation.
New paper, "Effective Methods for Diophantine Finiteness" in preparation.
Began my PhD in Mathematics at the University of Toronto.
Paper "New Techniques for SIDH-based NIKE", joint work with David Jao, accepted for publication to MathCrypt. Paper to be published in the Journal of Mathematical Cryptology.
Began Masters degree in Pure Mathematics at the University of Waterloo under the joint supervision of Matthew Satriano and David Jao.
Research Assistant in Mathematics at the University of Waterloo under the supervision of Yu-Ru Liu and Wentang Kuo.
Research Assistant in Computational Fluid Dynamics at the University of Western Ontario under the supervision of Colin Denniston.
Began undergraduate education at the University of Waterloo.