Graduate Instructional Support Assistant (MATH 642) | Jan. 2019 – Present
Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing, University of Waterloo, ON
· Marked and provided feedback for racket code based on its documentation, cleanliness, code complexity and efficiency.
· Actively answered any questions relating to course content or general concepts in computer science and programming
Instructional Support Assistant (CS 115) | Sept – Dec 2018
Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, ON
· Facilitated student learning and understanding during lectures & tutorials and answered any course related questions.
· Created testing scripts to test ~900 code submissions, marked assignments and provided constructive feedback for all aspects of code quality.
· Created presentations using Racket language for class demonstrations to show practical utility of the language to students.
Service Desk Analyst | Jan – Apr 2018
IT Customer Services, Toronto Transit Commission, ON
· Answered 30 – 40 calls a day concerning diverse IT issues and delivered a gradually growing 75-85% resolution rate on the call.
· Investigated registered issues and guided clients through scripted service protocols to rule out numerous problems.
· Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more.
Help Desk Assistant | Sept 2017 – Aug 2018
Mapping, Analysis and Design Help Desk, University of Waterloo, ON
· Dedicated helpdesk professional provided technical support in a 450+ user environment.
· Served as a first point of contact for students, staff and faculty seeking assistance pertaining any software or hardware issues.
Hack the Six | August 2018
3rd Prize Winner | VENA Solutions Challenge
· Developed a python program that scraps lyrics of any chosen song from a person’s tweet history and outputs a graph with desired data.
Portal Hackathon | July 2018
2nd Prize Winner
Candidate for Bachelors of Honours Mathematics, Co-op | Sept 2016 - 2021
With Joint Geomatics Major and Diploma in Excellence in GIS