"If I make my website really plain, maybe I'll be mistaken as an academic"
I graduate in August 2013 with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of Waterloo.
You can find my full resume here. Some highlights:
- Amazon: Implemented the back-end service for audio format selection on the Amazon.com retail site.
- Google: Data reporting tools and UI prototyping for the Google Toolbar.
- Microsoft: Project Management at Bing Maps.
I like computer graphics and information security. Drop me a line if you think I have something to offer!
- Playing around with tilt-shift blurring (a la Instagram) via a selective Gaussian blur in MATLAB.
- Ninja Throw, an accelerometer-based HTML5 mobile game where the objective is to throw your phone without breaking it.
- xwax UI mod. A better layout and colouring scheme for the xwax open-source DJing software.
- Lunar Lander 3D final project for CS 488. Three-dimensional remake of the Lunar Lander arcade game with random terrain generation, Newtonian physics, particle effects, and GPU shadows!